Are you ready to be EMPOWERED in your Grief
and start living again?
Does this sound familiar?
- You feel stuck in the process of your grief – you feel isolated, depressed, in a black hole.
- You know deep inside that what has happened was not in vain – you want to find the meaning in the loss.
- You know you want your life to be different…but you just aren’t sure what to do next.
We’ve got good news…you are in the right place.
We are Chris Saade and Mandy Eppley, and we know what you are going through because we have been there too. Together, we have created The Model of Heart-Centered Grief that provides you with 7 steps to empower your journey of grief and hope. We will guide you through each step with compassion, expertise and caring understanding.
The Model of Heart-Centered Grief is:
- A step-by-step journey that will teach you how to let grief inspire your spirit
- Your guide to finding the special gifts of your grief…and these gifts are how you will make a difference in the world
- A process that will move you forward in life with hope and greater meaning
- Uniquely designed as a series of personal coaching sessions
- Designed for any form of loss – the death of a loved one, the loss of a significant relationship, a job loss or life transition.
What are the 7 Steps?
1. Affirm Your Grief
This step teaches you about the importance of honoring and affirming the sacred nature of your grief.
2. Open Your Heart
When your heart has been broken, it may seem like you will never be able to love others or the world again. This step speaks about letting grief open your heart and how by doing this, healing can begin.
This step shows you how grief is a most important experience of sacred initiation. It initiates you into your calling, your purpose in life.
The saying “there are two sides to every coin” is a good example of Paradox. This step teaches you that life’s journey is constituted of both grief and joy, that grief as well as joy are noble and necessary to expand our heart. We can learn to experience both aspects of our emotions fully and with time do so simultaneously, thus experiencing the full paradox of life.
5. Spiritual Fortitude
With respect for all religions and philosophical beliefs, this step speaks about letting your “heart spirituality” be the sturdy and supportive container of your grief.
Within grief and loss there are gifts that can lead you to find your unique way of serving peace and justice in the world and making a difference. This step encourages you to look for those gifts and then take action in the world.
7. Celebration of Life
It is so important to celebrate your WHOLE life – both the grief and the joy. This step is about honoring and celebrating the depth of your grief journey.
Transformation is possible.
Now is the time to become EMPOWERED like never before.
And you won’t be alone…we will be with you every step of the way.
What you should know about Chris and Mandy
- They are DEEPLY passionate about helping people transform their grief in a powerful way
- They are HIGHLY QUALIFIED professionals who understand the pain of loss on many different levels
- They have devoted their lives to helping people just like you become empowered so that you can make a difference in not only your own life but the lives you touch as well.
Chris Saâde is the co-director of The Olive Branch Center with his wife, Jessie Thompson. Chris worked as a licensed psychotherapist in private practice specializing in grief, depression and life calling. He is now teaching and writing. He has lead over 200 psychological and spiritual retreats and also continues to serve as a spiritual Coach for individuals, couples and groups. Read More
Director of Services
Mandy Eppley is a licensed psychotherapist, in practice for over 20 years now. She has devoted herself to counseling individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, and the effects of sexual abuse and trauma, and is considered a Grief Transformation Specialist. She is also a co-founder and Director of Services & Programs at The Respite, A Centre for Grief & Hope. Read More
So are you ready to be empowered?
We are so thankful to be of service to you in this way and we look forward to helping you be the empowered person you really are.