Grief Counseling is beneficial to people going through any life experience, because grief is a component of every issue that brings people into counseling.
Grief Counseling offers
- Support for individuals in the pain they are feeling.
- Teaches practical tools of how to care for yourself while grieving.
- Helps you understand how your loss relates to both your past, present and future.
- Provides guidance in working through a variety of life’s challenges.
- Assists you in gaining awareness of what you are learning about yourself.
- Teaches you about the grief process itself.
Our counselors help people with issues such as:
- Death of a loved one, friend, co-worker or pet
- Relationship loss
- Childhood trauma
- Big life changes
- Terminal illness
- Job or career transitions
- Struggles with anxiety or depression
- The impact of abuse
Benefits of Grief Counseling
- Feeling better!
- Discovering what your calling is
- Finding new meaning and purpose in your life
- Restoring your dignity
- Becoming empowered
- Skyrocketing your self-esteem
- Feeling joy!
- Learning to love yourself no matter what has happened
- Developing healthy coping skills
Individual, couples or family counseling focusing on grief and loss issues is available for adults and adolescents from Mandy Eppley. To schedule an appointment please contact her directly.